- Week 1: 5th June – 8th June Adult course only
- Week 2:
- Week 3: 12th June – 15th June Adult course only
- Week 4:
- Week 5: 19th June – 2nd June Adult course only
- Week 6:
- Week 7: 3rd July – 7th July
- Week 8: 10th July – 14th July
- Week 9: 17th July – 21st July
- Week 10: 24th July – 28th July
- Week 11: 31st July – 4th July
- Week 12: 7th August – 19th August
- Week 13: 14th August – 26th August
- Week 14: 21st August- 25th August
Courses will be run subject to demand: to guarantee a place on your desired week, book now!
We cater for every level of paddler, and the lessons are designed for those that have and have not canoed before. Our instructors are very friendly and will cater to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to strike a balance between having fun and learning kayaking. If it’s your first time in a canoe, or you’ve just a wee bit of experience Corrib Canoe can meet your needs. We’ll teach you the basics of canoeing and water safety, and most of all, we’ll have fun, by playing games and doing loads of activities. We offer a choice of two junior courses each week;
- Course A: 10am – 12.15pm
- Course B: 2pm – 4.15pm
An optional Level 2 Assessment is available on Saturdays. The lower age limit is 8 years of age.
Adults courses run from Monday to Thursday, from 7.00 to 9.00PM, where kayaking is taught in a fun and relaxed environment. The week will include games, activities and trips, which will offer everyone a new and exciting experience. An optional Level 2 Assessment is available on the Friday.
Level 1 & 2 Assessment’s
We are delighted to now offer Irish Canoe Union Level 1 & 2 Assessment’s for both children and adults. This certificate is internationally recognised through the Euro Paddle Pass, and is available at an additional cost of €20. More information available on the Level 1 & 2 Page
For more information on these courses, please don’t hesitate to contact us (call 085 211 1571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).