- Start Of Summer Camps
- • Week 1: 24th June – 28th June
- • Week 2: 1st July – 5th July
- • Week 3: 8th July – 12th July
- • Week 4: 15th July – 19th July
- • Week 5: 22nd July – 26th July
- • Week 6: 29th July – 2nd August
- • Week 7: 5th August – 9th August
- • Week 8: 12th August – 16th August
- • Week 9: 19th August – 23rd August
- • Week 10: 26th August – 30th August
Courses will be run subject to demand: to guarantee a place on your desired week, book now!
We aim to strike a balance between having fun and learning kayaking. If it’s your first time in a canoe, or you’ve just a wee bit of experience Corrib Canoe can meet your needs. We’ll teach you the basics of canoeing and water safety, and most of all, we’ll have fun, by playing games and doing loads of activities. We offer a choice of two junior courses each week;
- Course A: 10am – 12.15pm
- Course B: 2pm – 4.15pm
An optional Level 2 Assessment is available on Saturdays, as well as a River Safety Rescue 1 award on Sunday. The lower age limit is 8 years of age.
For more information on these courses, please don’t hesitate to contact us (call 085 211 1571 or email email@example.com).