- Start Of Summer Camps
- Week 1: 25th June – 29th June
- Week 2: 2nd July – 6th July
- Week 3: 9th July – 13th July
- Week 4: 16th July – 20th July
- Week 5: 23rd July – 27th July
- Week 6: 30th July – 3rd August
- Week 7: 6th August – 10th August
- Week 8: 13th August – 17th August
- Week 9: 20st August – 24th August
- Week 10: 27th August – 30st August
Courses will be run subject to demand: to guarantee a place on your desired week, book now!
We aim to strike a balance between having fun and learning kayaking. If it’s your first time in a canoe, or you’ve just a wee bit of experience Corrib Canoe can meet your needs. We’ll teach you the basics of canoeing and water safety, and most of all, we’ll have fun, by playing games and doing loads of activities. We offer a choice of two junior courses each week;
- Course A: 10am – 12.15pm
- Course B: 2pm – 4.15pm
An optional Level 2 Assessment is available on Saturdays, as well as a River Safety Rescue 1 award on Sunday. The lower age limit is 8 years of age.
For more information on these courses, please don’t hesitate to contact us (call 085 211 1571 or email email@example.com).