We are delighted to announce Corrib Canoe is back! This year we are excited to offer you a range of courses which run from the first week of June ( Monday 4th of June), through until the end of August. Book your course now or check out our Brochure for more information. For Day trips, feel free to check out what we have to offer here
- Week 1: 4th June – 7th June (Adult Course Only)
- Week 2: (No Courses)
- Week 3: 18th June – 21st June (Adult Course Only)
Junior Courses Commence
- Week 4: 25th June – 29th June
- Week 5: 2nd July – 6th July (Adult Course)
- Week 6: 9th July – 13th July
- Week 7: 16th July – 20th July (Adult Course)
- Week 8: 23rd July – 27th July
- Week 9: 30th July – 3rd August (Adult Course)
- Week 10: 6th August – 10th August
- Week 11: 13th August – 17th August (Adult Course)
- Week 12: 20st August- 24th August
- Week 13: 27th August – 31st August (Adult Course)
Courses will be run subject to demand: to guarantee a place on your desired week, book now!
Junior Courses run Monday to Friday with an optional Irish Canoe Union Level 2 Assessment on Saturday. Junior courses commence on the 26th June and run each week until the end of August.
Junior AM 10.00 – 12.15 (From Week 4 onward)
Junior PM 14.00 – 16.15 (From Week 4 onward)
Adult Courses run bi-weekly Monday – Thursday with an optional Irish Canoe Union Level 2 Assessment on Friday. Adult courses commence on the 5th of June
Adult PM 19.00 – 21.00
(Every second week, subject to availability. Contact us for more information.)
Corrib Canoe Courses is a fun and exciting way to learn kayaking in Galway. Open to all children*, teenagers and adults, we provide an ideal way to spend the morning, afternoon or evening for a week.
Located in the heart of Galway City, Corrib Canoe Courses provide potential paddlers with the opportunity to learn a new sport in a safe and controlled environment, but we still know how to have fun with loads of games and activities to get through.
Corrib Canoe provides experienced instructors to teach the sport and provide excellent help to those who are just beginning to canoe.
We also provide:
- The kayak and paddles.
- Safety Equipment (Helmet, PFD, Spray-deck, and Cag).
- Enthusiastic instructors and an atmosphere of fun for all those involved.
*Children must be 8 years old+ to enroll in our courses