We are delighted to announce Corrib Canoe is back! This year we are excited to offer you a range of courses which run from the last week of June (from Monday 22nd) through until the end of August. Book your course now or check out our Brochure for more information.
Courses will begin the last weekend in June and will run throughout the Summer until the final week;
- Week 1: 22nd June – 26th June
- Week 2: 29th June – 3rd July
- Week 3: 6th July – 10th July
- Week 4: 13th July – 17th July
- Week 5: 20th July – 24th July
- Week 6: 27th July – 31 July
- Week 7: 3rd August – 7th August
- Week 7: 9th August – 13th August
- Week 9: 16th August – 20th August
- Week 10: 23rd August – 27th August
Courses will be run subject to demand: to guarantee a place on your desired week, book now!
Junior Courses run Monday to Friday with an optional Irish Canoe Union Level 2 Assessment on Saturday. Junior courses commence on the 29th June and run each week until the end of August.
Junior AM 10.00 – 12.15 (each week)
Junior PM 14.00 – 16.15 (each week)
Adult Courses run bi-weekly Monday – Thursday with an optional Irish Canoe Union Level 2 Assessment on Friday. Adult couses run bi-weekly and comence on the 22nd June
Adult PM 18.30 – 20.30
(Every second week, subject to availabiliy. Contact us for more information.)
Day courses also available, contact us for more information (call 085 211 1571 or email email@example.com).
Corrib Canoe Courses is a fun and exciting way to learn kayaking in Galway. Open to all children, teenagers and adults, we provide an ideal way to spend the morning, afternoon or evening for a week.
Located in the heart of Galway City, Corrib Canoe Courses provide potential paddlers with the opportunity to learn a new sport in a safe and controlled environment, but we still know how to have fun with loads of games and activities to get through.
We also provide:
- The canoe and paddles.
- Safety Equipment (Helmet, PFD, Spray-deck and Cag).
- Enthusiastic instructors and an atmosphere of fun for all those involved.