We are delighted to announce Corrib Canoe is back! This year we are excited to offer you a range of courses which run from the last week of May (Monday the 30th) through until the end of August. Book your course now or check out our Brochure for more information.
Courses will begin the last weekend in June and will run throughout the Summer until the final week;
- Week 1: 30th May – 3rd June NOTE:adult course only, junior courses commence Week 2
- Week 2: 6th June – 10th June
- Week 3: 13th June – 17th June
- Week 4: 20th June – 24th June
- Week 5: 27th June – 1st July
- Week 6: 4th July – 8th July
- Week 7: 11th July – 15th July
- Week 8: 18th July – 22nd July
- Week 9: 25th July – 29th July
- Week 10: 1st August – 5th August
- Week 11: 8th August – 12th August
- Week 12: 15th August – 19th August
- Week 13: 22nd August – 26th August
Courses will be run subject to demand: to guarantee a place on your desired week, book now!
Junior Courses run Monday to Friday with an optional Irish Canoe Union Level 2 Assessment on Saturday. Junior courses commence on the 6th June and run each week until the end of August.
Junior AM 10.00 – 12.15 (each week)
Junior PM 14.00 – 16.15 (each week)
Adult Courses run bi-weekly Monday – Thursday with an optional Irish Canoe Union Level 2 Assessment on Friday. Adult couses run bi-weekly and commence on the 30th of May
Adult PM 19.00 – 21.00
(Every second week, subject to availabiliy. Contact us for more information.)
Day courses also available, contact us for more information (call 085 211 1571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Corrib Canoe Courses is a fun and exciting way to learn kayaking in Galway. Open to all children*, teenagers and adults, we provide an ideal way to spend the morning, afternoon or evening for a week.
Located in the heart of Galway City, Corrib Canoe Courses provide potential paddlers with the opportunity to learn a new sport in a safe and controlled environment, but we still know how to have fun with loads of games and activities to get through.
We also provide:
- The canoe and paddles.
- Safety Equipment (Helmet, PFD, Spray-deck and Cag).
- Enthusiastic instructors and an atmosphere of fun for all those involved.
*Children must be 8 years old+ to enroll in our courses