We are delighted to announce Corrib Canoe is back! This year we are excited to offer you a range of courses which run from the last week of May (Monday the 29th) through until the end of August. Book your course now or check out our Brochure for more information. For Day trips, feel free to check out what we have to offer here
- Week 1: 5th June – 8th June NOTE: Adult Course only, Junior Courses commence week 7
- Week 2:
- Week 3: 12th June – 15th June Adult Course Only
- Week 4:
- Week 5: 19th June – 22nd June Adult Course Only
- Week 6:
- Week 7: 3rd July – 7th July
- Week 8: 18th July – 22nd July
- Week 9: 25th July – 29th July
- Week 10: 10th July – 14th July
- Week 11: 17th July – 21st July
- Week 12: 24th July – 28th July
- Week 13: 31st July – 4th July
- Week 14: 7th August – 19th August
- Week 15: 14th August – 26th August
- Week 16: 21st August- 25th August
Courses will be run subject to demand: to guarantee a place on your desired week, book now!
Junior Courses run Monday to Friday with an optional Irish Canoe Union Level 2 Assessment on Saturday. Junior courses commence on the 3th July and run each week until the end of August.
Junior AM 10.00 – 12.15 (From Week 7 onward)
Junior PM 14.00 – 16.15 (From Week 7 onward)
Adult Courses run bi-weekly Monday – Thursday with an optional Irish Canoe Union Level 2 Assessment on Friday. Adult courses commence on the 5th of June
Adult PM 19.00 – 21.00
(Every second week, subject to availabiliy. Contact us for more information.)
Corrib Canoe Courses is a fun and exciting way to learn kayaking in Galway. Open to all children*, teenagers and adults, we provide an ideal way to spend the morning, afternoon or evening for a week.
Located in the heart of Galway City, Corrib Canoe Courses provide potential paddlers with the opportunity to learn a new sport in a safe and controlled environment, but we still know how to have fun with loads of games and activities to get through.
Corrib Canoe provides experienced instructors to teach the sport and provide excellent help to those who are just beginning to canoe.
We also provide:
- The kayak and paddles.
- Safety Equipment (Helmet, PFD, Spray-deck and Cag).
- Enthusiastic instructors and an atmosphere of fun for all those involved.
*Children must be 8 years old+ to enroll in our courses